Committee and Events
A parent committee - whose members are elected by the parents of the children who attend the setting - manages the setting. The elections take place at our Annual General Meeting.
The committee is responsible for:
• managing the setting's finances
• employing and managing the staff
• making sure that the setting has, and works to, policies that help it to provide a high quality service
• making sure that the setting works in partnership with the children's parents
• raising funds to provide quality toys and facilities for our children
All parents are welcome to attend committee meetings and encouraged to help out at fundraising events.
During the year we try and arrange several events where parents/carers and the rest of the family can join us. These usually include;
• Christmas Celebration
• Easter Celebration and Egg Hunt
• Summer Outing
• End of Term/Leavers Party
When possible we also try and arrange for the children to attend assemblies and performances at Kingswood Primary School.
For further information on our setting please take a look at our prospectus.
Click here to read our Prospectus. (Note: PDF format, needs Adobe Acrobat Reader©)