Kingswood Pre-School has been running in the local community for just over 30 years. We are a non profit making organisation, run by a committee as a charity. We are members of the Pre-School Learning Alliance.
We are Ofsted inspected and follow the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum (EYFS).
We accept children from the age of 2 (at the supervisor’s discretion) and are able to access government funding for 3 & 4 year olds.
We aim to:
• provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age
• work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop
• add to the life and well-being of the local community
• offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity
We aim to promote equality and diversity by:
• providing a secure and accessible environment in which all our children can flourish and in which all contributions are considered and valued
• including and valuing the contribution of all families to our understanding of equality and diversity
• providing positive non-stereotyping information about gender roles, diverse ethnic and cultural groups and disabled people
• improving our knowledge and understanding of issues of anti-discriminatory practice, promoting equality and valuing diversity
• making inclusion a thread that runs through all of the activities of the setting.